Adsense

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

USA Foreclosures what a Mess! What ya going to do?

My House!
As I write this, I struggled with this topic " USA Foreclosures what a Mess! Yes I said what a mess, what ya going to do?

As I  see it we are at the mercy of just about everyone who we are personally paying bills too!  They have increased their rates, our paychecks hasn't gotten bigger. But they want more for our utilities and everything has gone up.

A lot of my close relatives has lost there homes to foreclosure, because they are peddling as fast as they can to keep up.   The USA Foreclosure system is not working for individuals.  You try that Obama plan, I have! Gotten plenty of emails from Attorneys, if I could afford an attorney..I could afford my house payment.  Does that make sense to you?  Pay an attorney or pay my house payment.  Ok...I'll pay my house payment. Makes sense to me.

As a single parent, my income alone doesn't stand up for refinancing. I sent my home lender all the paperwork to try and get it put in my name and that didn't work, I sent them an additional $500.00 + some dollars to try and get the loan put in my name alone (yep I'm divorced). Tried to get his name off of it as he requested, that didn't work.

Don't make enough money to get the loan put in my name, even though I'm still making the payments.  Ok, attorneys if your reading this, just be advised...my Income does not justify a New Loan.  

One of my fellow workers was telling me she is trying to sell her home before it goes into foreclosure.  I've had my house on the market for a year! Trying to get his name off of this home is not easy.  What is the solution? You tell me!  This USA Foreclosure is a mess. What are you doing?

I am going to try and put a picture of my house on this blog....in case you need a vacation home. Ok, I added a picture. That is my home going for only $394,900.

Do you think that the USA is a Foreclosure Mess? Tell me what you think? Don't tell me to refinance, or hire a Attorney (not working).  What are you going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment