Adsense

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Earth day April 22nd! Do you have stinky flowers?

Do you have stinky flowers? Is your life stinky? Oh, no way! Look around you at this time of the year. Take a look at those flowers outside, take a short drive and check out the flowers in peoples yards. Is that color fantastic or what!


"Sierra Club"

Oh I went by that lavender bush I planted last year...oh what fragrance, what about those lilacs someone else planted for me to enjoy? They are also beautiful.

Earth day is coming on April 22nd, how about planting a new plant? I must have planted at least 10 new pots of flowers. I love the hummingbirds and the red cardinals. They love those flowers too. I feed the cardinals, finches, hummingbirds and anything that God sends my way...it gets feed. Are you hungry?

Let life feed you with it's beauty. Flowers stinky...dandelions are...let's get rid of them and just grow roses. Did I tell you I planted two rose bushes today? Yep...a peace rose and a beautiful red rose. Now life is not stinky is it. Does planting things make you happy or is it just me?

This time of the year is a excellent time to start that garden or plant flowers. Even my green hosta's which I didn't think was going to make it because of the snow, they just popped there little heads up and are very nice and green. This may be a way of lifting your spirit. If you are not feeling down, then just think what we can do for earth day and our environment. Planting these plants will create more carbon for us to breathe!

Don't leave me your comments below!

Just go out and create a great day for our earth, do something for yourself for a change! You know I heard that saying,find beauty in things and beauty will surround you!

Plant a flower that will make your heart happy and put a smile on your face!

God Bless!

Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment