Adsense

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mother's Day Mayhem! Chocolates,Flowers?


Ok for me Mother's Day is sort of a mayhem! What do you get for a mom that has everything?

I can tell you....she does love her chocolate and loves flowers. So I guess that narrows it down a bit. So narrowing it down will be my choice! They have organic Truffles,Organic Treat Tower, Fruit Fantastic,Spa Gifts,Bath Robes,Love You Mom Cookies!

This company is eco-friendly all their blooms are sustainably grown and they are Certified Organic. They ship only the best eco-friendly flowers fresh from the farm.

Ok, get your order in before your racing around creating a Mother's Day mayhem! Go ahead and get her some beautiful Organic flowers and chocolates!

Ok,my boys are you reading this?

Chocolate and Flowers!

Love ya! Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment