Adsense

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lawnmowing? Who's gonna do it?

WORX Green Movement



It's Earthday today!


Are you going to be out in your yard?


You going to plant a tree or do something for the environment today?


My yard needs some help! I put some fertilizer on it a couple of weeks ago and then mowed it yesterday. But it sure could use a trimming/edgeing. I haven't edged along my sidewalk for at least a year!


I could get him to do the work? Push the lawnmower use the trimmer/edger?


I heard a survey earlier in the week about how many couples fight about doing yard work!
25% of couples fight over doing yard work. Do you and your significant other fight over who's going to mow?


Oh that reminds me of a great t-shirt I saw. "I fought the Lawn and the lawn won!"


If you are needed a new lawnmower or trimmer/edger to get him to do the work, you might want to give this company who has eco-friendly products,who have cutting edge designs and very user friendly WorxAIR 18V Cordless Blower and Sweeper - You Save: $50 Popular Mechanics awarded them in 2006 Editor's Choice Awards! Just click on the beautiful picture above!


Well if your lawnmower or other accessories need to be replaced give them a try! They have the best innovative products for yard maintenance. Their products are high-quality,my favorite..environmentally friendly and they are recognized as the most ergonomic tools in the market today!


Do you already use there tools? Do you have your wife or significant other mow your lawn, with that old lawnmower or do the trimming/edging?


God Bless!


Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment